That's right. My ex has finally found himself a new bride. Let me review for you......Tom moved to Virginia. THEN started dating a woman he used to work for. She lives in MISSOURI. So he waits to start dating her until AFTER he moves out of town.
So apparently they have decided to get married. In August in MISSOURI. Then he's going BACK to Virginia to finish out the year. Then he's going to move back to KANSAS CITY where he moved from about six months ago.
Good news is that it makes it easier for Kate to visit when I have something to do in town. AND when Tom is destitute and ill in his old age, he's his wife's problem, not Kate's. (Using the same logic I used when Maggie returned to my dear ol' dad.....)
Plus side: I like the girlfriend, Suzanne. She seems like a responsible adult.
2 comments:
Is this a different woman than his Baby Mama?
Pretty sure. I think the Baby Mama moved to Texas or something.
Post a Comment