i honestly don't really know who these people are. roxy would know....something from MTV. it's irrelevant.
they are clearly morons. why are people taking their picture?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I do know!
It's speidi - also known as Spencer and Heidi from The Hills.
Spencer is the shows villian. Heidi was best friends with Lauren, who is the main character of the show. But then Spencer ruined their friendship. He spread rumors about the existence of a sex tape starring Lauren.
You'll hear Lauren referred to as Beef Curtains. Because of the sex tape and her nether regions. Which must resemble beef curtains. Not that I know what beef curtains look like. Anyway.
Lauren continues to deny the sex tape rumors. And since we've never seen her beef curtains, I think Spencer made it up.
Gotta run ... I'm sure there's an episode of NEXT or TRL starting soon.
And don't forget the boob and nose job Heidi had for Spencer... even though she dissed his proposal.
Why ARE they still together? I don't know. I haven't seen the show in awhile, but I am a secret fan of LC. She is dumb, but dammit she survived being on Laguna Beach!!
3 comments:
I do know!
It's speidi - also known as Spencer and Heidi from The Hills.
Spencer is the shows villian. Heidi was best friends with Lauren, who is the main character of the show. But then Spencer ruined their friendship. He spread rumors about the existence of a sex tape starring Lauren.
You'll hear Lauren referred to as Beef Curtains. Because of the sex tape and her nether regions. Which must resemble beef curtains. Not that I know what beef curtains look like. Anyway.
Lauren continues to deny the sex tape rumors. And since we've never seen her beef curtains, I think Spencer made it up.
Gotta run ... I'm sure there's an episode of NEXT or TRL starting soon.
i thought they cancelled TRL.
mtv hasn't been about music since i watched it in the 80s.
yes, syd, while wearing my white hirachis. :P
And don't forget the boob and nose job Heidi had for Spencer... even though she dissed his proposal.
Why ARE they still together? I don't know. I haven't seen the show in awhile, but I am a secret fan of LC. She is dumb, but dammit she survived being on Laguna Beach!!
Post a Comment