OK, I found the Luau Edition made for your Hawaii trip, I believe:
Over the Rainbow - Israel K I'm Yours - Mraz Sunday Best - Augustana You can't count on me - CC Elanor Rigby - Cook Dynamo of VOlition - Mraz Boston - AG Come Around - CC Paralyzer - Figer Eleven Remind You - Sheri Dennis Dip It Low - C Milan Brear Another - blake lewis Pump it up - Joe B Shake that SHit - Shawnna The way we roll - E Man Party People - Nelly Fire - Joe Budden Independent - Webbie
4 comments:
I have it in my car ... i'll check soon.
i think i have the lastest edition in my car, too. I remember it starts with the acoustic "over the rainbow" song. Is that the last one??
OK, I found the Luau Edition made for your Hawaii trip, I believe:
Over the Rainbow - Israel K
I'm Yours - Mraz
Sunday Best - Augustana
You can't count on me - CC
Elanor Rigby - Cook
Dynamo of VOlition - Mraz
Boston - AG
Come Around - CC
Paralyzer - Figer Eleven
Remind You - Sheri Dennis
Dip It Low - C Milan
Brear Another - blake lewis
Pump it up - Joe B
Shake that SHit - Shawnna
The way we roll - E Man
Party People - Nelly
Fire - Joe Budden
Independent - Webbie
luau it is.
mahalo.
Post a Comment