Did you hear KC westoport area on CNN? The registration rolls were mixed up and precints had the wrong ones.
Hmmm, do I smell sabotage?
The boy got up at 4pm to go vote. He said there was already a long line - that started at 3:30 am. Crazy People. I got there at 9:15 and was out by 9:30 :)
But I forgot my sticker, so now I just look like a lazy non-voter :(
It was so refreshing to see this 18-year-old in front of me in line. She was so excited to vote for her first time. Oh, the innocence of youth and lack of cynicism.
4 comments:
didja notice he's leaning a little to the left?? ;)
haha! summer you would be proud - i even got up early and went to vote BEFORE work! Go Obama!!
Did you hear KC westoport area on CNN? The registration rolls were mixed up and precints had the wrong ones.
Hmmm, do I smell sabotage?
The boy got up at 4pm to go vote. He said there was already a long line - that started at 3:30 am. Crazy People. I got there at 9:15 and was out by 9:30 :)
But I forgot my sticker, so now I just look like a lazy non-voter :(
It was so refreshing to see this 18-year-old in front of me in line. She was so excited to vote for her first time. Oh, the innocence of youth and lack of cynicism.
My uncle, in Kansas, went early like syd's boy did.
How convenient ...
In Nebraska the polls don't open until 8:00 AM. WTF?
Post a Comment