
I was looking through some photos online, while eating another turkey sandwich from home - ick - and came across this.
What has happened to Marissa?
I imagine that she partied hard the night before. Probably still feeling the effects since she lost the bottom half of her outfit. Seriously. You can't tell me that she purposefully dressed in just hose?!!! And they ARE hose! You can see the "panty" part!
3 comments:
this is one of the more flattering pictures i've seen of her lately. perez hilton absolutely hates her....quite honestly i don't know her real name because he calls her mushy.
That must be the other part of her outfit that she's holding in her hand... yeah...
Perez DOES hate her. Her real name is Mishca Barton ... I think that's where Mushy comes from. Well, that AND her thighs. Not that I have any room to talk...
Post a Comment