Are you ready for a change? I like these ... they're similar. Meg's is shorter w/ more choppy layers. I like Meg's the best. But I don't know how it'll look on those days you don't want to use the flat iron!! And if you're like me, those days happen A LOT.
I agree with Rox.if you let it air dry when it is shorter, your natural curls are going to make you look like little orphan annie.
i WISH i could get my natural curls to shine thru but add it to my list of things that suck about chicago: no humidity. and you're obviously back, syd. where are the damn mexico pix!? which of those fruity drinks do rox and i need to try in the bahamas?!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are you ready for a change?
I like these ... they're similar. Meg's is shorter w/ more choppy layers. I like Meg's the best. But I don't know how it'll look on those days you don't want to use the flat iron!! And if you're like me, those days happen A LOT.
I agree with Rox.
if you let it air dry when it is shorter, your natural curls are going to make you look like little orphan annie.
i WISH i could get my natural curls to shine thru but add it to my list of things that suck about chicago: no humidity.
and you're obviously back, syd. where are the damn mexico pix!? which of those fruity drinks do rox and i need to try in the bahamas?!!
Post a Comment