Tuesday, March 18, 2008

girls night out!


girls night option...get a little peak at what michaelangelo here is packing in his pants! $30 - 8pm 3/30/08 Unicorn Theatre...The Little Dog Laughed...interested?

7 comments:

summer said...

my gawd, harley, what has gotten into you?!! should we just hit a straight up strip club where you can look and touch? ;)

Anonymous said...

A strip club would be different though - bc they would be into girls rather than into each other.

It is ladies night at D-Joes, right? OMG, wait. The boy probably will have issues with that. But I suppose he does not need to know the entire plan.

Harley said...

i've been taught well! ;)

yup - ladies nite is saturday nite at d-joe's!! hmmm....now THAT could be interesting entertainment! i think that's only $10 with a 2 drink minimum...at least it was the last time we were there...

summer said...

http://www.diamondjoes.com/malerevue.html

$15 and reservations are needed. i can't believe that HARLEY of all people is leading this charge.

paul will undoubtedly be visiting a similar ladies "revue" this holiday weekend in vegas, so i say BRING ON THE G-STRINGS!!

Anonymous said...

It has been forever since I have been there. All I remember is that some little boy smelled REALLY good. And he wanted Harley's sister.

Harley said...

ahhh yea!! he was YUMMY! and he SOOOO wanted my sis! hhaha!

Anonymous said...

Man, I just love the picture of this man... boy probably. Do you think he is Italian? He has such dreamy bedroom eyes...