Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break '08!



Spring break is here!! (okay, almost.) Sure, we're not in college anymore, but I don't think I actually went anywhere for spring in college. Daytona Beach (when I worked at Disney), but it was a little out of my league!




Anyway, I want to plan because it's that or actually work today.




Here's what I know so far:




Monday 3/24: Drive to Kansas


Tuesday 3/25: Meet Cari, Sarah Jane & Alyssa at Margarita Mama's in Legends at 6:30pm. It's 2-Buck Tuesday. Anyone is welcome to join in.


Wednesday 3/26: Day out with Mom and Kate at Crown Center and the P&L District.


Thursday 3/27: Hang with my Mommy.


Friday 3/28: Drive up to the big Oh to play with Jacci. Margaritas and appetizers at Roja. Comedy at the Funny Bone.


Saturday 3/29: Wake up hung over in Omaha. Drive back to KC. Girls nite out in KC. PLANS TBD!! C'mon, ladies!!


Sunday 3/30: Drive back to the frozen wasteland that is Chicago.




Must do:


VIA!!




Sonic!! (Excellent hangover remedy)




That Irish place on 95th and Mission with the really really unbelievably good tomato bisque. I've been craving.




Shake my groove thang!!




Sleep late!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much for Anonymity.

OK, so we need to come up with the KC plan.

Are you interested in the theatre? or is that going to be too cultural for you. It is $30 and starts at 8pm.

I say we definitely hit the P&L - they have GOT to have dancig in there somewhere. They also have that fun bowling alley like the one out at Legends... something to ponder.

If we do NOT do the theater, what about we meet for a late dinner of appetizers at 8pm Saturday night? All are invited. I would even be willing to cross state lines for that.

Then Harley and I can figure out where to go afterwards. Let me know your thoughts...

Harley said...

that's what i was thinkin! ;)

i'm up for anything ladies..you just let me know where to be when! but i think the P&L would definitely be worth checking out...who all is the "all invited"??

summer said...

what are you talking about anonymity? none of you people are having dinner with my mother on wednesday. you can't be trusted to behave appropriately in front of real adults. AND cari, sarah jane, and alyssa have NO guarantees to privacy. :)

all are invited for TUESDAY if you want to hit legends for cheap margaritas.