Monday, March 10, 2008

Where Rox and I will have our toes in 79 days


I really don't have anything to discuss or to blog about. I'm not feeling creative or funny. I'm sleepy from "springing back" and it's snowing again in fucking Chicago. Frankly, it's only apathy that's kept me from killing myself or others during this ridiculous winter.


So I'm going to daydream about being somewhere warm and turquoise.


We've got direct and reasonably priced airfare (Roxy's was cheaper than mine which pisses me off to no end), we've got a free room at the Holiday Inn (yes, it's a Holiday Inn, but Paul is donating his points to the cause and it's just 2 blocks off the beach), and I've only got 13 pounds to lose to be at my "happy weight" (according to Self magazine). I can lose 13 pounds in 79 days, no problem.


So, Harley and Syd. You sure you're not in?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You truley are cheap if you get pissy with NE having a cheaper ticket that Chicago. AT LEAST YOU HAVE A TICKET!!! Would love to go... LUV, LUV, LUV to go. But alas, the $ is not growing on any trees around here. Acutally, nothing is growing on any trees around here. Isn't it spting yet??! I could probably get the cash together, but then I think the boy would have issues with paying for my ticket to Seattle (to see his brother) and the long trip in August to Michigan (for my family reunion). I have to pick my battles quietly.

summer said...

he SHOULD have to pay for your trip to seattle. and i'm bored already by your trip to michicagn. have your family come to hawaii.