2. so i was looking at his friends. one is tony demma. you know, the tony i hate. so tony demma has 4 pictures in his profile. so i look at tony's pictures, mostly to see if his wife is in any of them. she's not. there's one pic of his kid, a couple of group 'party shots' and one with tony and a woman. it's not his wife, but guess who it is?
3. one of the four pictures tony has on his profile is tony and roxy!! at my wedding. isn't that a little strange?
3 comments:
Wow! Can you copy or get it off there somehow? I want to see!
Roxy, did you take him in the back and do a liee "Topsiders" move on him? (reference to the Lake ;)
try this:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212817588&v=photos
or
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1212817588#/photo.php?pid=4403319&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1212817588&id=862240111
This is really bizarre news.
After declining their swinger invitation, I steered clear. So ... no Topsiders move.
I can't get to facebook at work...I really need to see this.
Post a Comment