we CAN suntan on that bed in waikiki, although you'll have to BYORS (bring your own rock star).speaking of which, TWENTY EIGHT DAYS!! 4 short weeks. i've got to start planning outfits and see where i fall short.
I can't see the picture, but I am assuming we are speaking of MayerSton?? I could totally pull off her hair - it is the rest I don't think I could keep up with. I think John would notice something was different.
she's gorgeous. he's brilliant. i hope they last.rox and i are planning our outfits offline. :)
I totally agree with Summer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we CAN suntan on that bed in waikiki, although you'll have to BYORS (bring your own rock star).
speaking of which, TWENTY EIGHT DAYS!! 4 short weeks. i've got to start planning outfits and see where i fall short.
I can't see the picture, but I am assuming we are speaking of MayerSton?? I could totally pull off her hair - it is the rest I don't think I could keep up with. I think John would notice something was different.
she's gorgeous. he's brilliant. i hope they last.
rox and i are planning our outfits offline. :)
I totally agree with Summer
Post a Comment