Sunday, April 6, 2008

Things That Made Me Happy This Weekend

It was a FABULOUS weekend. Probably because it was 60-70 degrees and I haven't seen temperatures like that since October in Vegas. And not in Chicago since September!! So I actually was in a decent mood. Here are the top 5 things that made me smile:



This book is a GREAT beach read. It's about a woman's attempts to murder her ex-boyfriend/business partner. Funny, satisfying, slightly cartoonish.




This movie is good. The thing that put it over the edge for me: Dan and his family go to the annual beach weekend at his parent's house. His brothers are all there with their kids. One of the kids is Chinese. And they don't mention it at all. She's just there with all the rest.



Kate learned how to ride her 2 wheeler. Granted, she is TERRIBLE at it, but great strides were made.



I'm going to buy this bag at Target. How cute is this? It's kind of clear plastic, much cuter in person, and it's for the beach, Rox, which leads me to number 5......



53 days until this:



Tickets still available (except on ATA).......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I am really out for HI. I am now officially booked to visit his family in Seattle in early June. If it rains, I will cry.

Btw, who is the author?

summer said...

jo barrett.

you're going to seattle. of course it's going to rain.

Anonymous said...

i know. again, why am i living with this man?