It's read by the co-author, with a British accent.
It's hilarious. and charming. and is guaranteed to make you smile.
I promise. And I almost never make promises.
i wrote it down....i'll check it out after KC!you know, you and i should each rent a movie off itunes for the flight....
Do you have an earphone splitter?
nah, i figured we could swap after we watched one.although i love the idea of huddling up with you over a 3 inch screen, baby.....
I get it. Your idea makes more sense.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i wrote it down....i'll check it out after KC!
you know, you and i should each rent a movie off itunes for the flight....
Do you have an earphone splitter?
nah, i figured we could swap after we watched one.
although i love the idea of huddling up with you over a 3 inch screen, baby.....
I get it. Your idea makes more sense.
Post a Comment