Thursday, April 17, 2008


this summer's latest fresh mix CD is being compiled NOW!! any requests for beach music? dance music? just drivin' my car in the sun music?
please note that augustana and counting crows are already in attendance. this CD will be titled:
(is the anticipation building?)
(can you stand it?)
(only 6 weeks until summer.....)
the summer of love SEVEN: luau edition.
ALOOOOOO-HA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo-Hissss!! I just want to be warm!! And Harley is in her ownn little paradise with her boyfriend... yup, you heard right!

So my requests: Ingrid Michaelson - The Way I Am; Foo Fighters - Summer's End; Lil Boosie & Webbie - Independence

summer said...

okay, what's the story with harley?!!! and why is she not blogging it??!!!

i can't put anything called "summer's end" on a summer CD. it's too sad!!

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. do you know what that means?

rox and i may need to work on that as our next rap performance. we do a killer 'hate it or love it' while driving in the car. :)

i'm rap's MVP!!

Anonymous said...

No, I just hear Ryan singing it all the time. What does it mean?

summer said...

that's a lyric in the song, dork!! it means she got 2 jobs and don't need a man so yo better bring something good to bed cause that's all she need yo broke ass fo'!

Harley said...

if its not too late for requests...i want to request some cake...rock-n-roll lifestyle :)