
let me first say that it was pouring rain when i tivo'd this a second time, so it sort of came in and out. but i think i go t the gyst of it.
my unfortunate problem. i don't really like the lead actress teen girl. the chick from kansas. and i don't like the boyfriend with the airplane. he's creepy looking.
i like the indian looking journalist kid and not just because he was in the cheetah girls go to india movie. i also love the hs english teacher.
i hate the vixen girl with the sleepy looking eyes, but i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to hate her, so that's working well.
the best character by far on the show, however, is the drunken former slut of a grandmother. i love love love her. i hope she beds the english teacher AND the indian kid.
4 comments:
ok - i got to watch some of this, in between playing nurse to my sick honey (and no it was NOT in a fun way AT ALL!) and i have to agree...LOVE the grandma - she is kick ass!
i've never heard you refer to your boyfriend in a non-sexual nature.
:)
OH! and the english teacher is also a minor minor character on entourage. just thought you should all know.
OKK, I had to stay away from the the blog b/c i recorded last week's premiere and then watched last night's episode... all at once. Yes, that is 3 hours of 90210. I hate the vixen girl - ugly outfits and awful hair. The lead annoys me - she should be on Disney something... she is so fake. Even Brenda was a little evil in the original when she arrived from Minnesota. PS - she looks awful now. How old are we?
Kellly looks great. Is the kid Brandon's then? I thought I read it was Dillon's.
I like the amth teacher, but he reminds me so much of Ed Norton. Whom I LOVE, but it bothers me b/c I feel I am getting cheated... I want to see Ed Norton.
Ethan is cute, but doesn't have quite enough bad-boy in him.
Ty looks like a wax museum statue.
Love Silver, but somehow think she looks like a Lohan so she loses cool factor with me.
Let's see, who else...
Oh, the g-ma. She totally makes this show. The parents are too sweet. G-ma makes it seem like the REAL b-Hills!!!
Post a Comment