Thursday, September 25, 2008

i realize no one watches this, but.....

HOW THE HELL DID KENLEY NOT GET THROWN OFF PROJECT RUNWAY LAST NIGHT??!!!

TIM SHOULD HAVE BITCH SLAPPED HER IN THE WORKROOM AND MICHAEL KORS AND NINA GARCIA SHOULD HAVE RIPPED HER TO SHREDS ON THE RUNWAY.  THEN LL COULD HAVE 'KNOCKED HER OUT' MAMA STYLE FOR THE RIDICULOUS OUTFIT SHE MADE LAST NIGHT.

ps.  did anyone notice korto give ll cool j the 'how you doin'??  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will HAVE to watch this episode. I love LL's lipps - SO sexy.

Sorry, I have been traveling across the great barren state of Kansas. Ick.

Loved the K8 party pics. She is growing up too fast. We had hand & foot disease at our house with Ryan's 1 year old nephew. Why in the world must it be called a disease?! All I can picture is someone putting their hand & feet in their mouths after walking barefoot in a subway station.

WTF, right?!

Autumn said...

Oh, I totally watch Project Runway. I really liked Kenly in the beginning because she's all 40's pin-up and I liked her hair. Important reasons for liking someone I know. But now she's the whiney, cry-baby bitch who is constantly defensive. No one should ever talk back to Tim. By the way, why does his face always look so freshly scrubbed. Is it possible to get a micro derm daily? If so, that must be it... Frankly he looks a like he's short a few layers of skin.