surely they didn't copulate in missouri? right? maybe it was in the grotto and she's flown home to be with mama for the birth? or she was thrown out of the mansion for being fat? and since a paternity test has to be taken, exactly how many sperm were swimming in the grotto?
5 comments:
surely they didn't copulate in missouri? right? maybe it was in the grotto and she's flown home to be with mama for the birth? or she was thrown out of the mansion for being fat? and since a paternity test has to be taken, exactly how many sperm were swimming in the grotto?
if you can get preggers from hot tub sperm, we'd all have a gazillion babies!
no, not all of us. just syd.
and i think you know who i'm talking about, greenie!!
I need more details...Grennie?
Although I do recall a hot tub night involving all of us...down a gravel driveway someplace in JOCO South. Way South.
OMG, that gravel road was forever ago... ah, Funkytown.
The greenie experience was in the Bahamas. All I will say is I won that sumer tour, hands down.
Post a Comment