ummm, is this chuck norris's brother??
those pics are from 1987.and he's still not hot.
please. one of you has a woman on your top 5 and the other would fuck simon cowell. don't even get me started on syd's list of coked up rock stars.and my alan rickman in 1987 is to your nick lachey in 1992. :)i wonder if that analogy will show up on my graduate miller analogies test.....that would be a good one!!where in the hell is that damned cari to back me up!!
cari says via email:You know I stand by any Brit choices because in the dark THE VOICE is still fantastic. I love Alan Rickman. i don't think every picture is hot but he could whisper in my ear anytime. Top 5 and all have fantastic bedroom voices:Gerard ButlerRufus SewellClive OwenJude LawChristian Bale I can't post to the blog because it is surf controlled and i still only have work internet.-cari
Are you kiddin' me right now? He is creepy - and the whole shirt-off-holding-a-statue-head is... well, it's Chester the Moelster material. Ew.At least my coked up rockstars have to be high in order to pose naked with a statue.
I just watched "Sense and Sensibility" and then the new "Bottle Shock" which is now out in theaters and I am also officially in love with Alan.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ummm, is this chuck norris's brother??
those pics are from 1987.
and he's still not hot.
please. one of you has a woman on your top 5 and the other would fuck simon cowell. don't even get me started on syd's list of coked up rock stars.
and my alan rickman in 1987 is to your nick lachey in 1992. :)
i wonder if that analogy will show up on my graduate miller analogies test.....that would be a good one!!
where in the hell is that damned cari to back me up!!
cari says via email:
You know I stand by any Brit choices because in the dark THE VOICE is still fantastic.
I love Alan Rickman. i don't think every picture is hot but he could whisper in my ear anytime.
Top 5 and all have fantastic bedroom voices:
Gerard Butler
Rufus Sewell
Clive Owen
Jude Law
Christian Bale
I can't post to the blog because it is surf controlled and i still only have work internet.
-cari
Are you kiddin' me right now? He is creepy - and the whole shirt-off-holding-a-statue-head is... well, it's Chester the Moelster material. Ew.
At least my coked up rockstars have to be high in order to pose naked with a statue.
I just watched "Sense and Sensibility" and then the new "Bottle Shock" which is now out in theaters and I am also officially in love with Alan.
Post a Comment