are you two serious? this is like a 'disco dick and the mirror balls' photo shoot. where is dirk diggler? this guy is a total dork. can you say Clueless?! 'nuff said.
OK, so I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eatin' crackers. but he would have to 'get the F UCK OUT before dawn.
3 comments:
Is this the same guy? WTF?!?
Much better picture.
Now, in 1999 I was pure as snow. PURE AS SNOW.
i actually like him a little shaggier. but you all know i like 'em a little dirty, a little chunky. ANYWAY, his wavy/curly hair is simply yummy.
are you two serious? this is like a 'disco dick and the mirror balls' photo shoot. where is dirk diggler? this guy is a total dork. can you say Clueless?! 'nuff said.
OK, so I wouldn't kick him outta bed for eatin' crackers. but he would have to 'get the F UCK OUT before dawn.
Post a Comment