
my mushu kitty had her vet check up yesterday. it was time for shots and i wanted to ask dr. andy about a couple of bumps on her tummy.
dr. andy thinks the bumps are mammary cancer. apparently dogs or cats who aren't spayed until after they have puppies/kittens are far more likely to have this type of cancer. mush was dumped by a breeder because she wasn't having successful pregnancies. siamese cats (not really what she is, but a close relative) are more likely than other breeds to get mammary cancer. if the cancer is caught early enough, she could live for another 5-6 years. if the cancer isn't caught early enough or if the don't get it all out, she may only live 6 months.
dr. andy said we're operating early and that's good. but he also said i HAD to bring her in for Tuesday which is his next surgery day.
please think happy thoughts for my kitty. she's ugly, but she's really sweet! :)
2 comments:
I will be thinking happy thoughts for Mushu, but I will be doing it through tears. I can't handle what she is abut ready to go through. I will think happy thoughts for you, too.
oh, i'm so sorry!! and yes, absolutely happy thoughts!! :) stay strong little root...
Post a Comment