#1 Mr. Johnny Depp ~ the most lovely, rebellious, mucially-inclined , inspirational philospher of our generation.

#2 Ryan Reynolds ~ it is just not human to have a body like this. I would love to have him this way in his "actual size"?

#3 Christian Bale ~ there is something dark and dirty about this man. I fell in love during 310 to Yuma - the gimp cowboy thing is hott. 

#4 Colin Farrel ~ I love that this man can have the "take-home-to-your-mama" look with short hair; and dirty, with long hair, along with a hint of sophisitication maybe with the book showing in the picture.
All of them Bad Boy, of course.

#5 ~ I can't make a Top Five list without my musician... you have GOT to love his... talent. Johnny Boy, you ARE the MAN!!
2 comments:
poor john.....he doesn't quite fill out that suit like sasha does. ;) obviously i agree with a couple of your choices there. catfight you for collin......
yumm, yummity, yumm on johnny!!
Post a Comment