eventhough it's February and it's snowing.......still.
My dear friends Roxy, Sydney, and Harley are keeping warm by daydreaming about Law & Order stars at the office. Unfortunately for them, this is the star they choose:

And they make fun of me for enjoying films like the classic Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle. (Dibs on Kal Penn, by the way.)
To help them understand that they chose incorrectly in SUV, I present exhibit A and exhibit B to you, the jury:

Exhibit A: Mr. Jesse L. Martin

Exhibit B: Mr. Jeremy Sisto
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.
3 comments:
Oh, this could get uglier than your opening "argument" photog work. While I feel a slight warm sensation from Exhibit A, I feel a distant chill from your D-lister, Sisto. If you are bringin' out the big gunz... ever hear of Mr. Ben Bratt?
Big Sloppy Kisses~
Sid Vicious
Mr. Ben Bratt is from the original L&O not that freak SVU with underage sex slaves and incest and raping your grandmother.....ick. Mr. Ben Bratt also hasn't done ANYTHING since he stopped doing Julia Roberts.
Seriously. You couldn't have picked to fuglier options. Exhibit B has so much grease in his hair I'm now craving french fries. Thanks.
Isn't there a man in this world we can agree on?
Post a Comment