
Tilda Swinton scared the shit out of me at the Oscars last night. As my Kate put it "She looks like she's wearing a garbage bag". And even I put mascara on to go to the grocery store. It's the Oscars for PETE'S sake.
Her saving grace: that unexpectedly funny speech of hers. LOVED it.
3 comments:
I totally missed this one. We were going back and forth bewteen the Oscars and Rock of Love II. But she is scary.
And what was the deal with DD Louis's earrings? And what exactly was he saying in his acceptance speech. He is just the oddest thing I have ever seen.
DD is a stranger. Did you catch the interview during the show with Cameron Diaz where she said that during the filming of Gangs of New York he was in character for the entire six month shoot? CRAAAZY!
did you say rock of love? REALLY?
Post a Comment