Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Urges?


I am sick. I feel awful and have since Saturday. At this point, I have watched every single episode of Law & Order (PS, Criminal Intent is the best, but Ben Bratt IS the prettiest). I have seen every advertisement for weight loss and a gaggle of pharmacueticals. The one I find most interesting... Mirpex. Something for Restless Leg Syndrome. One of the side effects? "Let your doctor know if you feel sudden urges to gamble or excessive sexual activity." Seriously. A side effect to gamble???? We can find a way to increase the urge to gamble, but we can't find the cure for cancer.



I also dig the FreeCreditReport.com commericals. Cute jingles. The first was the Dream Girl ad... but the Pirate and the Junk Car are the latest favs. You must YouTube it if you haven't seen them.

1 comment:

summer said...

syd needs to put down the nyquil and step away from the tv. i prescribe a beach book and a very long nap.....