yea, where is that masked girl??
ohmygod!that picture is classic!! will summer ever come?(last i knew rox was watching idol and still hatin' on that same girl....)
i can't get over the picture. roxy should pay you to have it removed from the blog.
What the fuck.I will NOT post my list until this is removed from you blog.I'm not kidding.Really.
woah, WOAH...last to the party gets the party pic posted.. :)
OK ,kidz - sorry! I did not mean to O-Fend. I did not have any other pics of Roxy at my disposal and was genuinely concerned for her well-being.I felt the need to explain since the current graphic art doesn't seem to carry that message.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yea, where is that masked girl??
oh
my
god!
that picture is classic!!
will summer ever come?
(last i knew rox was watching idol and still hatin' on that same girl....)
i can't get over the picture. roxy should pay you to have it removed from the blog.
What the fuck.
I will NOT post my list until this is removed from you blog.
I'm not kidding.
Really.
woah, WOAH...last to the party gets the party pic posted.. :)
OK ,kidz - sorry! I did not mean to O-Fend. I did not have any other pics of Roxy at my disposal and was genuinely concerned for her well-being.
I felt the need to explain since the current graphic art doesn't seem to carry that message.
Post a Comment